Join College GPS for an information-packed workshop explaining the benefits of early college planning. There is so much more to college planning than saving for college. Workshop attendees will learn:
- The advantages of early planning
- How to get started
- The cost of procrastination
- How to select colleges
- The financial aid forms you will need to complete
- The 3 formulas used by colleges and how they impact your eligibility for aid
- Surprising information about financial aid qualification
- How to guide your child through some of the most important decisions they will make
- Smart steps rising high school seniors can take now to prepare for the FAFSA
The FAFSA can be filled out as early as October of a student's senior year. Learn what you can do to prepare now so you'll be ready.
The material covered in this workshop is suitable for families of middle school through rising high school seniors. Please come prepared to take notes.
You can register through the library's website: http://bit.ly/2sNHgI9